Entrepreneurs, researchers, investors, professionals looking to expand their business, to find a new partner, client, supplier or who want to diversify, are invited on 9th October, 2019, at the Central Library of the Polytechnic University of Bucharest, starting 9:00, to participate in the SMARTeMATCH 2019, a networking and matchmaking event.
The purpose of the event is to match companies, researchers, investors and business partners within the digitalisation area. In order for a company/ consultant/ researcher to get the best business opportunities it has to register and set-up B2B meetings.
- Find new customers, suppliers and cooperation partners
- Discuss and develop new project ideas at international level and to initiate cross-border contacts
- Share about your developed technologies or products that could be applied to the digitalisation sector
- Understand how to put approach digitalisation within your company if you are struggling to be more competitive and profitable
- Identify partners to commercialise research results through technology transfers or business start-ups
- Open up a cooperation between university representative and local companies
The registration of the participation and the establishment of the meetings can only be done online here: https://smartematch-2019.b2match.io/
The language of registration and presentation of the offers / requests for meetings or cooperation is English.
More details about the event are presented here.
For more information and clarification please contact one of the organisers here.
Participation in SMARTeMATCH 2019 is free, within the limits of available places; we reserve the right to select the participants to maximize the success of the business meetings.
Smart eHUB is the only Digital Innovation Hub in the regions of Bucharest-Ilfov and South-Muntenia that benefits from the co-financing of the European Commission. Smart eHUB aims to become the main provider of digital services to private sector companies, in particular, but also to public sector, able to offer the best expertise and skills in technologies needed for digital transformation, such as: data processing, IoT, IIoT, Industry 4.0, M2M, Artificial Intelligence, electronics, robotics, cloud computing, laser technologies, 3D printing, blockchain, systems of spatial or geographical information and others.